a complete package
A 3-speed belt driven turntable that comes complete with a tonearm, mounted cartridge, and built-in phono amp.
The included Audio Technica AT3600L cartridge has been precision aligned.
A quality Audio-Technica cartridge is pre-mounted and precision-aligned.
A built-in speed control circuit ensures the accuracy of the mmf-1.3’s 3 speeds.
built-in phono preamplifier
A built-in phono preamplifier allows you to connect directly to your current system.
A hinged dust cover keeps your mmf-1.3 protected when not in use.
- belt drive
- electronic speed controlled motor
- 33 1⁄3, 45, and 78 rpm
- aluminum tonearm with removable headshell
- piano black MDF plinth
- vibration-damping rubber platter mat
- Audio Technica AT3600L cartridge
- aluminum platter
- dust cover
- built-in phono pre-amp
- removable RCA cables
- vibration damping feet
- power supply: DC12V，2.0A, universal power supply
- consumption: 4W
- dimensions: 435(W) x 367(D) x 106(H) mm
- weight: 5Kg
- type: 3-speed full manual
- motor: DC motor
- driving method: belt drive
- turntable platter: 296mm dia. aluminum die-cast
- speeds: 33 1/3, 45, and 78rpm
- wow and flutter: typical: less than 0.1% WTD at 3KHz RMS(CD-4005)
- limit: Less than 0.15% WTD at 3KHz RMS(CD-4005)
- S/N ratio: more than 62dB (DIN-B) (SS-4242)
- speed tolerance: 3000Hz +/-1%(CD-4005)
- type: moving magnetic cartridge
- stylus: diamond stylus
- height of arm lifter: 7.5mm (the distance between the record and the stylus when the lifter lever is pulled up)
- channel separation: within 2.5 dB at 1KHz (CD-4005)
- channel balance: within 2.5 dB at 1KHz (CD-4005)
- phono output level: 1.5~3.6 mV at 1KHz 5cm/sec (CD-4005)
- line output: 90-216 mV at 1KHz 5cm/sec (CD-4005)
- RIAA: 20Hz~20KHz: +1/-3 dB
- type: dynamic balanced straight shaped w/soft damping control
- effective arm length: 221.5mm
- overhang: 19mm
- offset angle: 25.61
- tracking error angle: 3 degree or less
- stylus pressure adjustment method: rotation movability
- arm lifter: oil damper type